quinta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2013


I really want to wake up from this dream and make it come true. Sometimes life is dazzling and all you desire is to be stuck in this moment for a big period of time, and nobody can steal it from you. It's unique and all yours!
My mother once told me that I have to chase my dreams and after that, I couldn't stop chasing them. It's not so easy, sometimes it hurts, but in the end you see that it was worth it!
And when your dreams don't come true you feel hopeless and faithless, but you gotta keep your head up high and go on. You must overcome!
You can't have everything you want, but you can fight to conquer almost anything. It all depends on you. 
Ah, and don't forget about the most brilliant man called Jesus. He is the only one who can make you reach these dreams... 

Eduardo Henrique Ferreira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário